In the matter of data security, we strive to protect our users from any unauthorised modification, release or destruction of the data we keep and from any unauthorised access to that data. We make a special point of revising our data collection, storage and processing policy regularly.
All personal information facilitated or collected over Monteloeder.com will be incorporated into files owned and controlled by MONTELOEDER, S.L., c/ Miguel Servet 16 (nave nº 17), CP 03203, Elche (Alicante) - Spain, tax ID number B-53095469, which undertakes to comply with automated data processing legislation, particularly Spanish Constitutional Act 15/99 of December 13th on Personal Data Protection.
The personal information we gather from our clients helps us customise and continuously improve the Monteloeder shopping experience. We generally use this information to manage orders, deliver products and offer services, process payments, contact you concerning orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records, maintain your account and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We also utilise this information to improve our store and our platform, to prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website and to enable third parties to provide technical support, logistics support or other functions on our behalf.
These are the kinds of information we gather:
- Information furnished by you: We receive and store all the information you enter on our website or otherwise furnish. You can choose not to furnish certain information, but if you do, you will be unable to enjoy many of the functions we have to offer. The information you furnish is useful to us for answering your questions, customising your future purchases, improving our stores and contacting you.
These are a few examples of the automatic information we gather and analyse: the IP address your computer uses to connect to the Internet, your user name, the e-mail address and password for your Monteloeder account, products you have looked at or searched for and any telephone number you have used to call our customer service representatives. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects) or similar data at certain locations on our website, for reasons that include fraud prevention. We may moreover collect technical information that helps us identify your device, for diagnostic analysis and fraud prevention purposes.
Regardless of the personal data provided by you, Monteloeder may process personal data from public files, market files, and government bodies, in accordance with the purposes of data proccessing.
In line with the above, Monteloeder will process personal data provided by the aforementioned third parties corresponding to the following categories:
- i. Identification data.
- ii. Postal or electronic mail addresses.
No specially protected personal data is obtained from third parties.
Monteloeder may communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- a) Public authorities, governmental or jurisdictional regulators or bodies, wherever mandated by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations, and to meet information requirements related to traffic infractions.
- b) Insurance Entities with the purpose to communicate your data to insurance companies with which you or Monteloeder maintain a policy in force and assist you on the road in the event of casualty or accident.
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the business relationship between you and Monteloeder.
Once the business relationship ends, steps will be taken to delete your personal data as soon as all the necessary actions to manage and terminate any obligation that may remain between the parties, performing, in that period, all the necessary administrative procedures.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will remain appropriately blocked, as long as liabilities of our contractual relationship performance can be derived, and for the fulfilment of other legal obligations by Monteloeder.
In this regard, Monteloeder warrants that it will not process the data, save where needed for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, or required to facilitate them to the Government, Justices and Courts during the statute of limitations pertaining to rights or legal obligations thereof.
Once you agree to transmit information about yourself, you give Monteloeder your consent to send you commercial messages in the terms established by Spanish Act
34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and e-Commerce. You may revoke your consent at any time simply by sending notice to the following e-mail address
To help our operations run more smoothly, we have third persons or third-party companies perform certain tasks on our behalf. These entities will have access to the personal information they need to do their job, but they will not be allowed to use the information for any other purpose. In addition, they must process personal information pursuant to this Privacy Notice and the applicable data protection legislation.
The User may revoke his or her consent and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection by writing to the file controller and owner at the following e-mail address
Notices and Revisions;
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a short text fragment that websites send to your browser to be stored in your terminal (meaning any device such as a PC, mobile phone or tablet). These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other options. The next time you visit, it will be easier and the content will be tailored to your preferences, so the website will be more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role, because they make the experience of using the Internet more pleasant.
Cookies are an essential part of the way our website works. Our cookies' main job is to improve your browsing experience. For instance, they will remember your language, country and other preferences as you browse now and when you visit again in future. The information cookies collect also enables us to improve our website, because we can estimate how many people use it and how. Then we can make adjustments, like adapting the site to people's individual interests and speeding up the search process.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
Cookies may be classified according to who runs them:
- Our own cookies: These are the cookies sent to your device by our devices and domains as they provide the services you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to your device by devices or domains that are run not by us, but by one of our partner organisations. For instance, this includes cookies used by social networks and the providers of external content, like Google Maps.
Cookies may be classified according to how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file only until you leave our website. Therefore, none of them are stored on your computer's hard drive. The information these cookies provide is used to analyse website traffic patterns. In the long run, it enables us to provide a better experience, so we can improve our content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive, and our website reads them every time you visit us. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use this type of cookie to facilitate purchasing and registration.
Cookies may be classified according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are the cookies you need so our website will run smoothly when you browse it. For instance, technical cookies are needed for controlling traffic, running data communications, accessing restricted-access areas, running the order check-out process, using security elements, storing contents so videos can run and sharing contents over social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are the cookies that enable you to access our service with certain characteristics defined in advance according to a series of criteria, such as your language, browser type and regional settings.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to count our users so we can measure what use our users make of our services and analyse the statistics involved.
To do that, we analyse the way you browse our website, so we can improve our offer of products and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the advertising space on our website to be managed for maximum effectiveness.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on visitor behaviour, gathered by sustained observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits and show you advertising relative to your browser profile.
For example, you can find information on how to do this at:
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Google Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5049
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Thank you for accepting our cookies. It helps us obtain more accurate data, so we can improve our content.
If this website provides any kind of special service whose terms and conditions of personal data protection and cookie use are different from these, the special terms and conditions given for that particular service will prevail over these terms and conditions.